Different types of Directory submission used in SEO.
Directory Submission is still an impressive strategy to build up back links. This is essential for you to be attentive while choosing directories. If you can catch high page rank directories relevant to your sites concept, it will be more dominant from an SEO prospect.
There are radically nine type of submission but a few of them can be converted a little.
* Reciprocal Regular Web Directory Listing
* Paid Directory Submission
* Automatic Directory Submission
* Manual Directory Submission
* No follow Directory submission
* Do follow Directory submission
* Niche Directory Submission
- Free Directory Submission : – It is free of cost for Directory Submission, nobody can charge for free or regular submission. But there is no assurance for gaining approved link by Administrator and it will take lots of time.
- Regular Reciprocal Web Directory Submission : – In this, a reciprocal link need to be submitted to our site when we stimulate or activate reciprocal Link then Directory administrator will approve our link.
- Paid Directory Submission : – In this type of Directories Submission the partner of directories site will charge for submission and our link will approved at that time or approved within a 24 hours. We will get quick back links from paid directory submission. Some sites bid this package for yearly or lifetime.
- Automatic Directory Submission : – In this approach of submission various software and tools are passed down to submit directories. It will save our time and with the support of automated extensive amount of submission completed in short time.
- Manual Directory Submission : – All of the search engines along with Google, do not encourage or confess manipulative ranking achievement. If we prepare to use of an automated directory submission tool, our website will be acknowledge to a massive series of random directories in a one click. It is completed by manually and it will proceed lots of time to perform directory submissions.
- No follow Directory submission : – In the world of search engines, the no follow attribute formula is becoming disputable. In directory submissions, Should we acknowledge submitting our site to no follow directories?
- Do follow Directory submission : – We know, today each Blogger want to boost their blog rankings . But, increase rankings in search engines is not a simple job, So do follow directories plays good role to obtaining SERP ( Search Engine Result Page ). Do follow back links very imperative to getting high rankings. Gaining high amount of traffic is not a simple. Every blogger want to develop into successful blogger, but hard work is the key of success.
- Niche Directory Submission : – Niche Directories consist of directories which catalog only RSS Feeds, Blogs, Scripts, software’s, Web Hosting Companies, Web Designers, SEO Companies and other Online Businesses. Thus, whole niche directory is devoted to a particular subject, listed as a category under a general directory.
The charges for performing directory submission for a website URL primarily depends on the statistic of directories it uses. When we submit links to directories it acts as the directions for the search engines. If the frequency of links in our site is more, then the internet visibility and rankings is also more. As the ranking of our site increases, search engines visit our page more periodically & considered the most important, appropriate and relevant site.