Python Training in Chandigarh
Cbitss Technologies offered basic and advance Python Training in Chandigarh. Python Language can be used to create well-designed scripts and keep alive projects. This course is included from the basics to the interview and to know the python from the ground, along with a live project, to the advance of Python programming.
Python Language course in Chandigarh offered by CBitss Technologies that is 100% practical training, Certification and lives projects.
Python Language has great future because in these days hundreds of reputed companies are using python language like IBM, Netflix and many more.
Are you looking for a future in python, surely this will be a wise decision of your life.
Learn Python Programing Language with Best Python Training in Chandigarh
What is Python?
Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language with dynamic semantics. The high-level embedded data structure, dynamic scripting and dynamic linking make it very attractive for fast application development, as well as for text or transliteration to connect existing components together. Python’s simple syntax assures easy learning on readability, thus reducing the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourage program reuse and reprogramming. Python compiler and standard library are available in source or in binary form free of charge for all major platforms, and can be freely distributed.
Why Choose Python Course?
Python is known as a rival language compared to other people and it is also powerful, not only due to flexibility but also due to communities using Python which makes it strong every day. And we all know that Python is an interpreted language and thus requires a mediator between the code and the machine which makes it useful.
Python today has multiple applications including Jaithon, written in Java for Java Virtual Machine. IronPython is written in C # for the public language infrastructure, and the PyPy version is written in RPython and translated to C. To record that, Cpython written in C which was developed by Python Software Foundation is the most popular and default implementation of Python. Although these implementations work in the original language, in which they are written, they are also able to communicate with other languages through the use of modules. Most of these modules work on community development models and are open-source and free.
- The presence of third party units.
- Extensive support libraries.
- Open source development and community.
- Easy to learn.
- Easy to use data structures.
- High level language.
- Dynamic written language.
- Object-oriented language.
- Portable and interactive.
- Portable operating systems.
Career Outcomes after Completion of Python Training
Today, IT-based companies in India and the United States are on the endless jobs of professional manpower and talent to meet the moving Python requires of customers
The Python Career also provides reports in career options policies. You can start as a software developer and later change the role of data scientist.
The golden opportunity in Python has a different value. Large-scale development, learning, and fast-growing pay are some of the famous improvements. You can be a part of the emerging emergency technical landscape and can increase it on your way.
You can work with different Multi National Companies
- 1. IBM
- 2. TCS
- 3. Yahoo
- 4. Google
- 5. Facebook
- 6. Amazon
- 7. Dropbox
- 8. Instagram
- 9. Quora
- 10. Twitter
- 11. Reddit
- 12. Nokia
Know before joining the course; Days & time required per topic.
You can work as:
- 01. Python Developer
- 02. Research Analyst
- 03. Data Analyst
- 04. Data Scientist
- 05. Software Developer
- 06. DevOps Engineer
- 07. Software Engineer
Python Language Course Content:
Chapter 1: Python Introduction
- 1. What is python??
- 2. History of python.
Chapter 2: Environment Setup
- 1. Setting up the working environment for python.
- 2. Working in Console and Python Shell.
- 3. Introduction to PYcharm
Chapter 3: Syntax
- 1. Learning the rules to write a python code.
- 2. Creating your first Python program.
Chapter 4: Variable Types
- 1. Introduction to variables.
- 2. Introduction to Data Types.
- 3. Assigning values to variables.
- 4. Working with different type of variables.
Chapter 5: Operator
- 1. Introduction to operators.
- 2. Using Arithmetic operators.
- 3. Working with other operators like Unary, assignment, Logical etc.
Chapter 6: Decision Making
- 1. Introduction to control statements.
- 2. Working with If, Elif and Nested If.
Chapter 7: Loop
- 1. Introduction to loops.
- 2. Working with While Loop.
- 3. Using For Loop.
Chapter 8: Number
- 1. Different types of numbers.
- 2. Working with numbers.
- 3. Type Conversion.
Chapter 9: String
- 1. Accessing values in String.
- 2. Updating String.
- 3. String operators.
Chapter 10: List
- 1. Introduction to List.
- 2. Performing Different operation on list.
Chapter 11: Tuples and Dictionary
- 1. Introducing Tuples and Dictionary in Python.
- 2. Working with Tuples and Dictionary.
- 3. Assigning new values to dictionary.
Chapter 12: Date and Time
- 1. Tick.
- 2. TimeTuple.
- 3. Accessing Time and Calendar.
- 4. Printing a month chart.
Chapter 13: Functions
- 1. Defining Function.
- 2. Working with Functions.
- 3. Use function to reuse your code.
Chapter 14: Modules
- 1. Define Module.
- 2. Working with numbers.
Chapter 15: Working With Files
- 1. Reading config files in python.
- 2. Writing log files in python.
- 3. Understanding read functions, read(), readline() and readlines().
- 4. Understanding write functions, write() and writelines().
- 5. Manipulating file pointer using seek.
- 6. Programming using file operations.
Chapter 16: Exception Handling
- 1. Defining Exception.
- 2. Using Try and except methods.
- 3. Working with assertion.
Python Advanced Course Content:
Chapter 1: OOPS concepts
- 1. Concept of class, object and instances.
- 2. Constructor, class attributes and destructors.
- 3. Real time use of class in live projects.
- 4. Inheritance.
Chapter 2: Regular Expressions
- 1. Powerful pattern matching and searching.
- 2. Power of pattern searching using regex in python.
- 3. Real time parsing of networking or system data using regex.
- 4. Password, email, url validation using regular expression.
- 5. Pattern finding programs using regular expression.
Chapter 3: CGI programming
- 1. Writing python program for CGI applications.
- 2. Creating menus and accessing files.
- 3. Server client program.
Chapter 4: Database Access
- 1. SQL Database connection using python.
- 2. Creating and searching tables.
- 3. Reading and storing config information on database.
- 4. Programming using database connections.
Chapter 5: Networking
- 1. Understanding Socket.
- 2. Understanding server and client.
Chapter 6: Working with Email
- 1. Installing SMTP python module.
- 2. Sending email.
- 3. Reading from file and sending emails to all users addressing them.
- 4. Directly for marketing.
Chapter 7: Multithreading
- 1. Understanding threads.
- 2. Forking threads.
- 3. Synchronizing the threads.
- 4. Programming using multithreading.
Chapter 8: XML Processing
- 1. Introduction to XML.
- 2. Parsing XML and SAX APIs.
Chapter 9: GUI Programming
- 1. Working with Graphical User Interface.
- 1. Creating user Registration software.
- 2. Hotel Management Software.
Why Join us for Python Training in Chandigarh:
- Highly Experienced Trainer
- Small Classes (5-8 students per batch)
- Flexible Batch Timing
- Hands on Python training
- Python Certification
Available : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Class time : 2-3 hours daily
Working Days : 7 days
Special batch timing for Working Professionals.
Saturday & Sunday FULL day Practical sessions.
Registration fees is refundable if student find that trainer is not technically strong in his field. (T&C apply) (student will have to notify on first day of class only.)
We are committed to deliver training services with 100% transparency.
We Don’t :
We do not have classroom environment, we believe in practical training, so since from the day 1 candidate works on machine from the basic to advance level.
We are committed to clarify all the technical / non technical doubts by the technical expert before nominating the candidate for Python training in Chandigarh, We do not offer demo class.
During the course, we organize special sessions to prepare students for the interview, and we arrange the interviews, but we are not committed to provide job, because it is entirely dependent on the candidates.
SCO 23-24-25, level 3, sector 34 A
Which is the best institue for Python Training in Chandigarh?
CBitss Technologies got an award from Punjab Institute of Technology for providing excellent training to students.
What is the Future of Python Training?
The future for Python and Python Programmers is bright because demand will be going up with every new computer sold.
is Python Course Training in Chandigarh is useful?
Yes of course and undoubtly this course is much more useful than assembly.