PPC Training in Chandigarh
(For Job Seekers, Working Professionals & Entrepreneurs)
Emerging Digital World:
The time has now changed day by day. People does not wish to stand in queues for paying service bills, ticket reservation and running market for shopping.
With the transformation in living standard everyone needs to build his online existence, thus the clip of website development and their online improvement has developed an exceptional digital world with extraordinary opportunities and aptitude.
With this peculiar advanced technology “Digital Marketing” has elaborate.
PPC Training in Chandigarh
Product description:If you want to get your business website to get higher ranking on Google, social media marketing and Search engine marketing like Google Adwords, Adsense, Email Marketing to generate more leads for your business, then Digital marketing course in Chandigarh help you to get your website at higher rank on web.
Reasons for choosing us to get PPC training in Chandigarh:
Our Training methodology is established on practical training where applicant get transition to get in depth training from compassionate the website category, targeted traffic, geographic and keywords planning etc.
We are self-assured about our querier and assignments which are not feasible neither in any book nor on the internet which is an essential specialty of our PPC Training in Chandigarh.
We are a technical consultant for various colleges & universities beyond northerner India where we do online campaigning for their advancement and students have changed to work on similar big projects.
We are professional bloggers and compose money online. All the information for money making is provided to students with bank account assimilation.
Students are trained in online bidding by which they can receive online projects and can start to earn money sitting at home.
Our SEO/PPC training pattern is superseded by TransEDU, which means from day one onwards all things will be clear to students about the Course enclosed, their performance, need to modify weaker sections, and rate of a chance to get JOB.
We have extensive question bank which assists in clearing the interview and make us inaugural in PPC Training in Chandigarh.
We endeavor flexible timing with Saturday & Sunday FULL day Practical sessions where we accredit in one to one training.
After successful finalization of the training program, you not only become able to track and invigilator digital marketing achievement but you will be capable to plan to conceptualize and implement Digital Marketing approach yourself.
Do promotional work on your individual created sites.
Get the domain and hosting free of cost.
Conclusively, you become a professional in marketing any business online.
SEO/PPC/ADsense/Bidding Training Course Content:
Internet Basic Introduction
- 1.1.1 Introduction to SEO
- 1.1.2 Internet
- 1.1.3 How Search Engine Works
- 1.1.4 Web Browser
- 1.1.5 AutoFill Tool
- 1.1.6 Http vs Https
- 1.1.7 What are blogs
- 1.4.1 Selection of keyword or keyword analysis
- 1.4.2 Title optimization
- 1.4.3 Meta tag optimization
- 1.4.4 SEO friendly design
- 1.4.5 Content optimization
- 1.4.6 Image Optimization
- 1.5.1 Introduction about link building
- 1.5.2 Introduction about google sandbox
- 1.5.3 Introduction Robots.txt
- 1.5.4 Introduction Site map
- 1.5.6 Canonical issue
- 1.5.7 Case study
- 1.2.1 Alexa Rank
- 1.2.2 SERP ( Search Engine Result Page )
- 1.2.3 Search Engine Crawler
- 1.2.4 Domain and Web Hosting
- 1.2.5 Black hat Seo
- 1.2.6 White hat Seo
- 1.3.1 Types of Website
- 1.3.2 Types of Information
- 1.3.3 Spider View
- 1.3.4 PingWebsite
- 1.3.5 Importance of domain age.
SEO Research & Analysis
- 2.1.1 Keyword opportunity
- 2.1.2 Competitors Website Analysis
- 2.1.3 How to Choose Best Keywords
- 2.1.4 Tools available for Keyword Research
- 2.1.5 Business to business Keyword
- 2.2.1 Content Research
- 2.2.2 Content Guidelines
- 2.2.3 Content Optimization
- 3.1.1 The Page Title
- 3.1.2 Meta Descriptions & Meta Keywords
- 3.1.3 Headings
- 3.1.4 Word Tracker
- 3.1.5 H1, H2, H3 Tags
- 3.1.6 Anchor Text optimization
- 3.1.7 HTML/W3C Validation
- 3.1.8 Content Optimization
- 3.1.9 HTML Code Optimization
- 3.1.10 Bold Text
- 3.1.11 Domain Names & Suggestions
- 3.1.12 Canonical Tag
- 3.1.13 Meta Tags
- 3.1.15 Internal Link Building
- 3.1.16 The Sitemap
- 3.1.17 Server and Hosting Check
- 3.1.18 Robots Meta Tag
- 3.1.19 301 Redirects
- 3.1.20 404 Error
- 3.1.21 Duplicate content
- 3.1.22 Text
- 3.1.23 Image
- 3.1.24 Video
- 3.1.25 Html error checking
- 3.1.26 Stat Counter
- 3.1.27 Google Analytics
- 3.1.28 Meta tag Generator
SMO, SEM, SMM
- 4.2.1 Knowledge about ( SMO Social Media Optimization)
- 4.2.2 Account creation for SMO
- 4.2.3 Promotion by SMO (Image)
- 4.2.4 Promotion by SMO (Video)
- 4.2.5 Facebook Marketing
- 4.2.6 Social sharing, comments and reviews
- 4.2.7 Promoting YouTube Videos
- 4.2.8 URL Shortening Tools
- 4.2.9 URL Builder
- 4.2.10 Promoting a Brand on Google+
- 4.2.11 Using Ads inside Videos
- 3.2.1 Types of directory
- 3.2.2 Search engine submission
- 3.2.3 Directory Submission
- 3.2.4 Practice of directory submission
- 3.2.5 Knowledge about Social book marking
- 3.2.6 Social book marking submission
- 3.2.7 Report Verification
- 3.2.8 Practice of Social book marking
- 3.2.9 Practice with Auto fill tool
- 3.2.10 Knowledge about classifieds and article writing
- 3.2.11 Finding free classifieds
- 3.2.12 Classifieds Posting
- 3.2.13 Introduction to article submission
- 3.2.14 Article writing
- 3.2.15 Article Submission
Advance SEO Techniques
- 4.1.1 SEO For Ecommerce Site
- 4.1.2 Htaccess File
- 4.1.3 Latest Google Updates
- 4.1.4 SEO for WordPress Website
- 4.3.1 Daily traffic generation tools
- 4.3.2 Traffic Analysis
- 4.3.3 Traffic monitoring
- 4.3.4 Traffic Rotation
- 4.3.5 Introduction about link building
- 4.3.6 Introduction about google sand box
- 4.3.7 How to submit site map
- 4.3.8 Knowledge about Google Adwords
- 4.3.9 Configuring of Google AdSense
- 4.3.10 Domain age
- 4.3.11 Meta tag generation
- 4.3.12 Wiki links
- 4.3.14 Web 2.0
- 4.3.15 Business Listing
- 4.3.16 Video Submission
- 4.3.17 PPT Submission
- 4.3.18 PDF Submission
Online Earning With SEO
- 5.1.1 Earn With Adsence
- 5.1.2 Earning with infilinks-Kontera
- 5.1.4 Earning Through Affiliate Marketing
- 5.1.5 Earning Through Google
- 5.1.6 HTML SEO Tips
- 5.1.7 FTP
- 5.1.8 Advance SEO Tips
- 5.1.9 Cpanel
- 5.1.10 Live Project URL Based
- 5.1.11 FTP Site UP/Downloading
- 5.1.12 WHM (Web Hosting Manager)
- 5.2.1 An Introduction to PPC
- 5.2.2 Search vs Display Targeting
- 5.2.3 CPC-based, CPA-based & CPM-based accounts
- 5.2.4 PPC Metrics
- 5.2.5 Keyword Match Type
- 5.2.6 Campaign Structuring & Budgeting
- 5.2.7 Seed Keyword Generation
- 5.2.8 Keyword Planner Tool
- 5.2.9 AdCopy Explanation (Text, Image, Rich-Media & Ad Builder)
- 5.2.10 Account Structure & Campaign Set-Up
- 5.2.11 Conversion Tracking Code
- 5.2.12 AdWords Editor Tool
- 5.2.13 Budget, Billing & Reporting
- 5.2.14 Ad Extensions
- 5.2.15 Display Advertising & Remarketing
- 5.2.16 Bidding & Optimization Technique
- v5.2.17 Product Listing Ads
- 5.2.18 My Client Center
- 5.2.19 Invalid Clicks
- 5.2.20 Different Analysis Report
- 5.2.21 Analytics Set-Up, Tracking Code & Correlation
- 5.2.22Analytics role in PPC
- 5.2.23 Analytics related for Adwords Improvement
- 5.2.24 Google Certification
We refund full fees with no questions asked if any student find that the training is not satisfactory(T&C apply).
We are devoted to deliver delightful training with 100% transparency.
We Don’t :
We don’t have class room environment, we give credence to practical training thus from day one candidates work on one machine moving from beginner level to advance level course of PPC Training in Chandigarh.
We don’t arrange demo classes, all the technical/non technical problems are make clear by the technical expert before enrolling the candidate for training.
We prepare for interview by organizing special sessions during the course, and we organize interviews as well but We don’t do JOB commitments because its totally up to the candidates to clear the interview.
SCO 23-24-25, level 3, sector 34 A